What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide showing you how to look and feel years younger
- Helping you look years younger without spending a single penny on lotions, creams, or cosmetic procedures
- Showing you how quickly the years of wear-and-tear melt right off your face
- Helping you look and feel 7 years younger in your first 30 days
- Giving you he quick and simple way to “rub away” wrinkles
- Giving you anti-aging secrets you’ll be amazed with
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Age Eraser scores 71.90/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://age-eraser.net/video/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is USD39.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: age-eraser.net you’ll also be taken through to age-eraser.net, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)